This week, I would like to formally introduce all my readers to my Money Tips Newsletter. The sign up sheet has been live for a week now if you just started reading… I decided to start a newsletter to better serve YOU, my readers. My readership has grown over the past two years (almost 2 years) and I feel now is an appropriate time to have a free newsletter. Through my newsletter, I will be able to reach everyone of you directly with pertinent monthly topic. I also intend to have a reader’s question and answer that I hope will connect with all of you. I often receive questions from readers and I feel my newsletter will be a proper medium to share answers to many of the questions I receive – all anonymous of course. Sign up! I promise not to fill up your inbox
In short, my Money Tips Newsletter will have one or more of the following:
- Monthly topic
- An update on my dividend portfolio
- Links to popular articles and resources
- Reader’s Question & Answer
For all investors, if you are looking for pre screened lists of dividend stocks take a look at the DSO top dividend stocks premium membership.
- Bank Nerd with ‘Should You Contribute to Your RRSP or TFSA?‘
- Beating The Index with ‘Investing in Canadian Well Completion & Drilling Companies‘
- Canadian Finance Blog with ‘If I Had A Million Dollars‘
- Dividend Guy Blog with ‘Heinz HNZ Dividend Stock Analysis‘
- Dividend Ninja with ‘Five Reasons Why I Love REITS‘
- Dividend Monk with ‘Newsletter Launch’
- Dividend Growth Investor with ‘Abbott Laboratories (ABT): An attractively valued dividend aristocrat‘
- Finance Fox with ‘Enabling vs Helping – The Difference‘
- Invest It Wisely with ‘How I Quit My Job, and What I Plan to Do Next‘
- My Own Advisor with ‘Why we optimize, do not maximize our RRSPs’
- Million Dollar Journey with ‘Top 5 Asset Allocation Strategies‘
- Retire Happy Blog with ‘Is retirement a honeymoon?‘
- Sustainable Personal Finance with ‘The Importance Of Having A Will‘
Also Featured In
I am hoping to see this list grow over time. For now, I am starting with a couple.
- A couple of weeks ago, my Smith Manoeuvre post was featured in a daily personal finance email from Rob Carrick from the Globe & Mail.
- Canadian Finance Carnival #74
Have a nice weekend!