Image via Wikipedia
I finished my 5 post series on some income trusts I was looking into to understand the impact of their conversion come January 1, 2011. These income trusts tend to have a high yield and I have always monitored them to understand if the yield was sustainable and if the business made sense for the long term. If you have not had a chance to look at them, I have listed them below. I am always interested to hear what you think! My top pick at the moment would have to be LIQ.UN. It may be a perfect fit for my 2011 TFSA contribution.
Your Money & Your Dividends
- Andrew Hallam shares with us his first stock purchase on the Canadian exchange in a long time.
- Retire by 40 looks at his asset allocation and plans to rebalance.
- Hope To Prosper shares his year end market strategies.
- The Dividend Guy shares his analysis of Lilly (NYSE:LLY).
- Dividend Growth Investor reviews Waster Management (NYSE:WM) and share his analysis.
- The Canadian Capitalist shares a TFSA strategy to execute in December. It’s quite good.
- Intelligent Speculator looks at what to include in a passive income portfolio.
- Dividend Monk reviews Lowe’s (NYSE:LOW) and shares his analysis.
- Dividend Pig shares his analysis of Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
Yakezie Blog Round
- Week 7 – 443,072 (5,192)
- Week 6 – 437,880 (-6,216)
- Week 5 – 444,096 (-27,827)
- Week 4 – 471,923 (-29,842)
- Week 3 – 501,765 (-58,700)
- Week 2 – 560,465 (-57,996)
- Week 1 – Started with 618,461
On to the Yakezie links!
- Check out Kevin’s give away @ Invest It Wisely.
- Buy Like Buffet creates a good discussion when he says that working 9 to 5 isn’t going to make you rich!
- Young & Thrifty talks about The Keg Steakhouse. For investment or just good taste…
- New Year’s Day goals reviewed at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff.
- Canadian Finance Blog presents: Staying away from the herd.
- Financial Samurai ‘confirms‘ that West Coast living is better! I am just the messenger …
Make sure to subscribe to my RRS or email subscription to not miss any posts.