Image via WikipediaI woke up to a white blanket! Snow everywhere… It was refreshing. I actually like snow just not the cold. It won’t last though since it’s sunny today.
The markets finished on a slightly higher note than earlier this week. The companies I follow are now practically back to last week’s levels. There could have been buying opportunities though and if you took the opportunity, good for you!
Your Money & Your Dividends!
- The Intelligent Speculator presents us the 20 things to look at when judging a dividend stocks.
- The Dividend Guy gives us his version of the Best Black Friday deals of 2010!
- Dividend Growth Investor looks at how much money you need to retire with dividend stocks.
- Dividend Value compared Dividend Stocks and Dividend ETFs. I also had a look at why I pick Dividend Stocks over ETFs earlier in the week.
- Dividend Monk shares his Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) analysis. You can read my Intel analysis from a couple of months ago.
- John @ Passive Family Income looks a dividend growth as an indicator to purchase a stock.
- Week 4 – 471,923 (-29,842)
- Week 3 – 501,765 (-58,700)
- Week 2 – 560,465 (-57,996)
- Week 1 – Started with 618,461
- I was part of the Wealth Builder Carnival #15 this past week.
- Barbara Friedberg has a guest post with investing advice for newbies!
- Financial Samurai challenges you! Do you prefer 10K$ in income or 10K followers on Twitter!
- Sandy @ Yes, I am Cheap looks at how her Credit Score took a big hit!
- Young and Thrifty reviews The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. I am currently reading it.
- Kevin @ Invest It Wisely asks if you challenge your thoughts and beliefs!