My dividends continue to be at work. Since my last trades in early July, everything is the same. None of my holdings have gone through a dividend increase yet.
September 2010 Passive Income : 307.32$
My holdings are strictly Canadian at the moment. As I mentioned in last month’s Passive Income post, I have around 50K$ generating this income.
I thought I would share my holdings here for the curious. It should not be news since I discuss them in past posts except for the mutual fund holding. My holdings have generated 2734$ this year so far.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (TSE:BNS)
- Crescent Point Energy (TSE:CGP)
- Cominar Real Estate (TSE:CUF.UN)
- Just Energy (TSE:JE)
- Manulife (TSE:MFC)
- Telus (TSE:T)
- Bell Canada (TSE:BCE)
- RioCan (TSE:REI.UN)
- Bank of Montreal (TSE:BMO)
- Transcanada Pipeline (TSE:TRP)
- Enbrdige (TSE:ENB)
- A Mututal Fund generating 8% dividend